Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. based in Apex, NC has been serving Apex and the Entire Triangle area for 48 years. We have built a solid reputation Repairing, Servicing and Installing Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Gas Packs, Furnaces, dehumidifiers, indoor air quality and Geo thermal systems. We are knowledgeable on all makes and models.
Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. has built a solid reputation for customer satisfaction through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service. A local small business with a BIG IMPACT! You can expect:
- Qualified, Experienced, NATE Certified Technicians
- Honest technicians – (NO commissions based service call or pressure sales)
- Diagnostic fee assures expertise and NO hourly rates assures an upfront price
- Available 7 days a week
- Clean home guarantee
Consumers are brand driven today and may choose a system that is most like them! – high quality? green? affordable? most expensive? best financing?
No doubt, consumers choose “air comfort” with the same thought process they choose other goods. As a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer you expert advice and guidance in choosing the right system for YOU! We offer you a more educated decision.
But even the highest quality system, if it is poorly installed, is not a reliable, efficient system. Improper sizing of the system, over/undersized refrigerant lines, improper duct size or over/under charging the system can costs consumers thousands of dollars. More than half of the homes in the US have been adversely affected by incorrect system choices and installation. Call our qualified installation manager or service technicians at Apex Heating and Air Conditioning, to visit your home and offer his advice and expertise. The best possible solution for your home may be different than your neighbors.
Will your installer be visible for years to come? Do they provide load calculations, offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, handle permits, schedule your inspection, and register your rebates and warranties – Apex Heating and Air Conditioning does! Ultimately, the choice is yours. The last piece of the puzzle needs to fit – choose Apex Heating and Air Conditioning.
When is the best time to replace your HVAC? Click to find out more.
Let Apex Heating and Air, Inc. help you find the best solutions available and tailor them just for you! We can even help you find ways to reduce your energy bills by using our “cost-benefit analysis”. We are the experts in Energy Star and other money saving options. As a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer, we can provide you with the most efficient system, saving you time and money, even helping the environment too. Find out more about energy rebates, manufacturer rebates and financing from Apex Heating and Air.
“We don’t make the product – we just make the difference” Contact Apex Heating and Air for your Free Estimate!
Did you know that preventive maintenance from Apex Heating and Air can effectively DOUBLE THE LIFE of your furnace or air conditioning system? Statistics show that your system should last 17-20 years with regular maintenance, but most only last 9-12 years without regular maintenance. Proper HVAC equipment maintenance is also essential to ensuring that your home or office is protected from exposure to issues of poor indoor air quality to ensure safety and comfort. Though system life is determined by a large number of factors including type of installation, climate, quality of the original system, among many others, don’t throw away thousands of dollars on premature system replacement.
(Two visits per year – Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer)
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular HVAC preventive maintenance from Apex Heating and Air is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation, peak performance, priority during peak times and discounts off parts/labor. It can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control! We will schedule a time convenient for you – Let Us Remember for You! Contact Apex Heating and Air for additional information and discounts!
Preventive Maintenance Checklist
(A proven method to keep your system at PEAK COMFORT)
- Check air filters
- Wash I/D coil (extensive cleaning extra)
- Check and flush condensate drains & condensate pump (if applicable)
- Check auxiliary pan for cracks or bad seals
- Do visual check of ductwork for leaks or deterioration (extra to seal duct)
- Wash O/D coil if needed (extensive cleaning extra)
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check amp draw of compressor/indoor & outdoor fan motor
- Check for loose or frayed wires
- Inspect contactor points
- Lubricate motor if applicable
- Check blower wheel (cleaning extra)
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check superheat readings
- Check sub cooling readings
- Take temperature (split across coil)
- Check for proper defrost operation
- Inspect capacitors for leakage and MFD
- Check limit operation
- Check all pressure switches
- Check all venting and terminations
- Check igniter
- Check and clean flame sensor (if applicable)
- Check visible area of heat exchanger
- Check pilot and thermocouple
- Check gas pressures – incoming/manifold
- Check all safety controls
- Check and clean burners/burner operation
- Check heat exchanger temperature rise
- Inspect ductwork for leaks or problems
- Make any recommendations to customer in writing
- We provide system operation report/support and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary!