Residential HVAC Services
Offers and rebates are only available for a limited time. Contact us now to get started!
Did you know that preventive maintenance from Apex Heating and Air can effectively DOUBLE THE LIFE of your furnace or air conditioning system? Statistics show that your system should last 17-20 years with regular maintenance, but most only last 9-12 years without regular maintenance. Proper HVAC equipment maintenance is also essential to ensuring that your home or office is protected from exposure to issues of poor indoor air quality to ensure safety and comfort. Though system life is determined by a large number of factors including type of installation, climate, quality of the original system, among many others, don’t throw away thousands of dollars on premature system replacement. Contact Apex Heating and Air for complete details!
Apex Heating and Air Conditioning’s packages include two visits per year – Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer — You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation, peak performance, priority during peak times and discounts off parts/labor. It can also help control your energy bill. We will schedule a time that is convenient for you. Contact Apex Heating and Air for additional information and discounts.
Preventive Maintenance Checklist:
- Check air filters
- Wash I/D coil (extensive cleaning extra)
- Check and flush condensate drains & condensate pump (if applicable)
- Check auxiliary pan for cracks or bad seals
- Do visual check of ductwork for leaks or deterioration (extra to seal duct)
- Wash O/D coil if needed (extensive cleaning extra)
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check amp draw of compressor/indoor & outdoor fan motor
- Check for loose or frayed wires
- Inspect contactor points
- Lubricate motor if applicable
- Check blower wheel (cleaning extra)
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check superheat readings
- Check sub cooling readings
- Take temperature (split across coil)
- Check for proper defrost operation
- Inspect capacitors for leakage and MFD
- Check limit operation
- Check all pressure switches
- Check all venting and terminations
- Check igniter
- Check and clean flame sensor (if applicable)
- Check visible area of heat exchanger
- Check pilot and thermocouple
- Check gas pressures – incoming/manifold
- Check all safety controls
- Check and clean burners/burner operation
- Check heat exchanger temperature rise
- Inspect ductwork for leaks or problems
- Make any recommendations to customer in writing
- We provide system operation report/support and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary!
Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. based in Apex, NC has been serving the Triangle area for almost 50 years. We provide repair, service and installation of air conditioners, heat pumps, gas packs, furnaces, dehumidifiers, indoor air quality and geo thermal systems. We are knowledgeable on all makes and models and have built a solid reputation for customer satisfaction through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.
You can expect:
- Qualified, Experienced, NATE Certified Technicians
- Honest Technicians — NO commission-based service calls
- Upfront Price — Diagnostic fee assures expertise and NO hourly rates
- Available 7 days a week
- Clean home guarantee
New System Installation
Let Apex Heating and Air, Inc. help you find the best solutions available and tailor them just for you! We can even help you find ways to reduce your energy bills by using our “cost-benefit analysis”. We are the experts in Energy Star and other money saving options. We can provide you with the most efficient system, saving you time and money, while helping the environment. As a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer you expert advice and guidance in choosing the right system for YOU.