Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Our Commitment to our Customers
As local communities respond to the rapidly evolving concerns around the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Apex Heating and Air would like to reassure our customers that the safety and health of our families and yours is our top priority. Our intent is to continue to serve customers who are experiencing heating and air conditioning issues during this time.
Here’s what we are doing to help combat this pandemic.
- Employee hand-washing and sanitation practices are being enforced at all times
- Additional sanitation measures are being taken at the office
- Before and after we are at a customer location, we wash/sanitize hands
- Per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendation, we have reviewed and assessed exposure risk with staff, including a policy that mandates anyone showing any symptoms to stay at home (or work from home)
- We use contactless payment systems (ex. credit/debit cards, financing, etc.) whenever possible
What you can do to help.
Follow the recommendations from the CDC on hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, staying at home if you feel ill, and advising any service professional in advance of entering your home if you are at risk to exposure per CDC guidelines.
We wish you comfort and good health during this unprecedented time.
Owner/License Holder Apex Heating & Air Conditioning