Millions of people trust Carrier for efficient and effective heating and cooling system products. Their comfort is dependent on equipment professionally installed and serviced by the best technicians and support from phenomenal partners like Apex Heating and Air, of Apex, North Carolina, who represent the Carrier brand and also give us feedback on product enhancements, logistics, and trends.
All this means, our customers benefit from Apex Heating and Air’s certified, trained experts who are familiar with the latest technologies from Carrier. Following are a few highlights of the Carrier products we can provide.
Carrier Innovation, Comfort and Technology Highlights
RESIDENTIAL DUCTED SYSTEMS
Our full array of split-system, forced-air furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps and coils includes some of the quietest, most energy efficient equipment available. Here are some examples of the innovative technology available in our products:
- Infinity® System with Greenspeed® intelligence: Adaptable speed components for exceptional comfort, precise humidity management, and extra energy efficiency.
- InteliSense™ Technology: Allowing dealers to gather critical system data and remotely gauge operational health on Performance™ Series products.
- Bluetooth connectivity and Wi-Fi® system updates: Allowing remote, tool-free troubleshooting and the delivery of the latest system updates via the Internet.
- NFC-capable furnace control boards: Ensuring faster, easier and more accurate installation and servicing – the future is just a tap away.
RESIDENTIAL DUCTLESS SYSTEMS
Our all-electric ductless split systems offer ENERGY STAR® certified operation and the versatility to provide comfort in a single room, multiple zones or even a whole home. Highlights of our ductless systems include:
- High-efficiency air conditioners with ratings up to 28.5 SEER2
- Occupancy sensing that automatically adjusts system operation based on whether it is occupied or not
- Relative humidity sensing to provide additional summertime humidity control
- Multi-position ductless air handler unit for whole-home applications
LIGHT COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS
Carrier award-winning light commercial systems, including our WeatherMaker® single-package rooftops, address the unique needs of all types of buildings. Some of our best light commercial systems include:
- EcoBlue™ technology for high performance and efficiency while decreasing maintenance and installation costs
- The industry’s first beltless, direct-drive, vane axial fan for rooftop units (on select models)
- Enhanced control boards with quick and intuitive fan speed adjustments
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE WITH REPLACEMENT PARTS
Most equipment will eventually need repairs during their lifetime. Carrier supports our technicians with high-quality Factory Authorized Parts™ designed and built specifically for Carrier equipment. Carrier’s OEM parts ensure:
- Optimum system performance
- Proven reliability
- Ease of installation, maintenance, and safe system operation
Using OEM parts also preserves equipment warranties, agency certifications, safety standards, and ultimately consumer investment.
As an added benefit, Carrier offers access to Totaline® aftermarket replacement parts and supplies – a full line of quality universal HVAC/R parts and supplies that work on most brands of competitive equipment. Each Totaline part has received Carrier engineering approval on quality, agency safety requirements as well as packaging.
Both Factory Authorized OEM parts and Totaline aftermarket parts and supplies are available through the servicing Carrier distribution network. Our Totaline website and mobile tech app include the Parts Information Catalog (PIC) and a cross-referencing tool for accurate, up-to-date parts information.
Trust our Experts at Apex Heating and Air, Apex NC
Carrier has made significant investments to provide some of the most advanced HVAC equipment available. To learn more about some of our latest advancements, watch the video below or reach out to the knowledgeable and trusted heating and air conditioning experts at Apex Heating and Air to learn about all of the options available to suit your home or business needs.