Spring Cool Cash is back from Carrier! Now is the time to upgrade to energy efficient equipment from Apex Heating and Air and save on energy costs and save with this rebate from Carrier. Purchases of new qualifying Carrier Home Comfort Systems between March 16, 2020 – June 30, 2020, are eligible for up to $1250 in rebates. The equipment needs to be installed and the rebate claim submitted before 7-31-2020. You may even qualify for special financing options.
Up to $30 OFF 1st Year Maintenance Contract for your Home
A Yearly Preventive Maintenance Contract from Apex Heating and Air will help ensure your system is operating at peak performance, minimize costly emergency repairs, and can extend the life of your equipment. The lifespan of an average unit without maintenance is 10-12 years, but with annual maintenance, can be as much as 15 to 20 years! $25 Off first year maintenance contracts for 1- to 2-unit systems and $30 off for 3-unit systems from Apex Heating and Air.
Heat Pump Maintenance:
- Dirty filters cause the system to work harder, leading to higher energy costs. Check air filters monthly and clean or replace when dirty.
- Ensure there is at least 18 inches on all sides of your outdoor unit clear of snow, ice, shrubs, and debris.
- Keep the coils on your outdoor unit clean. Apex Heating and Air can clean the coils with an approved cleaner to ensure your unit is running at top condition.
- Call Apex Heating and Air to schedule an inspection of your heat pump before the cold weather sets in.
More Energy Savings Tips:
- Invest in a programmable smart thermostat and set it to turn the heat down when you are out of town or away from home. This easy home upgrade can cut energy costs by up to 12% and will continue to reduce AC costs in the upcoming spring and summer.
- Install weather stripping around doors and windows to help keep the cold out.
- If you have a traditional fireplace, be sure the flue is closed when not in use to avoid heat from escaping. Similarly, avoid leaving bathroom fans, range hoods, and exhaust fans running for long periods as they will suck heat from your home.
- Take advantage of the world’s best natural heat source — the sun! Open curtains of windows facing the sun during the heat of the day, then close curtains to hold the heat in.
- Reverse your fan’s blades to a clockwise rotation to help push the warm air down to where you are.
In recognition of its commitment to quality, leadership and excellence in the heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) industry, Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. of Apex, NC, recently received the 2019 President’s Award from Carrier.
Founded in 1969, Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is celebrating our 50th year of providing service or replacement of heating and cooling products in Apex, NC and the surrounding area. As a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer, we pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer service and expertise. Our continuing education of our technicians and installers ensures that you not only get the best results to meet your needs but also caring employees that do their best every day to make your experience smooth and uneventful. Whether you need a replacement system or a repair to your existing system our approach is educational. Our goal is to inform you and help you understand what your options are. Our customers are reassured that they are making a great decision. You can rely on Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. for all your home or office heating and cooling needs.
Our owner since 1989, Kenny Markham, sets the tone of our company as our leader. Kenny is the first person to arrive at work every day. His daily contact with every employee in the company, checking in and being available to answer questions or give specific directions, is one of our most valuable assets. As each day gets started, you can count on Kenny personally receiving service calls from several of his longtime customers that he still takes care of himself. This is in addition to being dispatched on service calls from the office and checking on install jobsites. His free time is spent hunting, farming and spending time with his family. His guidance to every employee is simple, “Treat every customer’s house like it is your momma’s.”
The Apex Heating and Air Conditioning family are a hardworking group of people but we like to have fun too. From our monthly birthday celebrations, holiday meals, and surprises we arrange for each other we never miss an opportunity to have a party! This year we are especially proud to be awarded the President’s Award from Carrier. Our year-long celebration for that honor is coinciding with the 50th Anniversary of our company, what could be more fitting than that?
This award recognizes Apex Heating and Air Conditioning’s commitment to excellence and Carrier is proud that they are ambassadors of our brand. Apex Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is a first-class Factory Authorized Dealer and is an ideal example of an outstanding company that serves not just the industry and its customers, but its community as a whole.
ABOUT THE PRESIDENT’S AWARD WINNERS
The Carrier President’s Award recognizes Carrier dealers who exemplify leadership and management, customer satisfaction, expertise, business growth and operational excellence.
The Carrier President’s Award is our highest dealer honor. This annual award is designed to encourage self-analysis and reward individuals who have exceeded high expectations, not only as a Carrier dealer, but also as one of our Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers, who are held to an even more exacting set of standards. We award this honor to our deserving dealers to support business improvements and show gratitude for their customer loyalty. Recipients serve as role models, sharing “best practices” to help cultivate excellence across the dealer group.
Carrier Rebate: Now is the time to upgrade to energy efficient equipment from Apex Heating and Air and save on energy costs and save with this rebate from Carrier. Purchases of new qualifying Carrier Home Comfort Systems between August 26, 2019 through November 15, 2019 are eligible for up to $1250 in rebates. The equipment needs to be installed and the rebate claim submitted before 12-15-2019. You may even qualify for special financing options.
Dominion Energy: Customers of Dominion Energy may qualify for a $150 rebate to replace their heating unit with a new, high-efficiency gas furnace from Apex Heating and Air.
Duke Energy Progress: Qualifying customers could get up to $350 in rebates on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment while improving their home’s energy efficiency and comfort. Contact us for details and restrictions.
Apex Heating and Air Conditioning
1231 Perry Rd Suite 106
Apex, NC 27502
"Best Business of Apex"
A+ Rating with BBB
Available 7 Days a Week
- Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30/5:00pm
- Evenings & Weekends: After Hours
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK